The Small Tika Planter is 3" in diameter and 2.5" tall.
There is a time and a place for them but we can’t lie, we’re over the look so we set out to design a cool alternative to the traditional terracotta pot and saucer. We went the handmade ceramics approach and left the rims of each pot scalloped to give them an organic feel.
The wavy lines of the edges give the pots just enough movement to look interesting. This ain’t no Basic planter! Your tiny plants are going to love their new Tika Planter. And then they’re grown there are two graduated sizes (5” and 8”) in the same colors so repotting your houseplants has never been easier.
- Material: ceramic
- Dimensions: 3” diameter, 2.5” tall
- Finish: fully glazed, bright and shiny
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size
- Great for window sill gardening, home office, excellent gift idea
- Blends in with all décor from boho chic to modern Scandinavian